Rates and Insurance
- 150. for 50 min.individual sessions
- 185. for 50 min. couple’s sessions
- 250. for couple’s 90 min sessions
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I will provide a superbill for clients to submit to their insurance companies. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Notice of Good Faith EstimateNotice of Good Faith Estimate of January 1, 2022: You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. Save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.