What forms do I need?

Intake packets will be completed via an online Client Portal that will be emailed to you following the scheduling of your initial session. All forms must be completed before the initial session can occur. If you are engaging in couples or family counseling, each person attending therapy must complete an intake packet. If computer access is limited, please alert me.  We will explore alternative ways to complete the required paperwork. Initial paperwork will include a demographic form, informed consent document, credit card information form, and privacy practices disclosure form.